Recently Samsung launched their new phablet, Galaxy Note 7 which is as usual one of the best phones right now in the market. S7 edge comes with a very similar interface as of the Note 7 but what if you want the exact ROM on your S7. So today, we will tell you about a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 ROM for S7 edge, and will also tell you how you can install it.
How to Install Note 7 ROM on S7 edge
Your Samsung Galaxy S7 edge should be rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP, If your phone is not rooted or doesn’t have a custom recovery then please follow this tutorial.
Now that you have a custom recovery in your phone, go ahead and download these files in your phones internal memory.
How to install
- Turn off your device and reboot to custom recovery by pressing power button and volume down.
- Select clean and slide to clean your phone’s cache.
- Now select Install and navigate to the file you downloaded. Now slide to install the ROM
- now again go to install and install the gapps file you downloaded.
- Now reboot your device and your phone should be running the Note 7 custom ROM.
all the features in Note 7 ROM work except a few.
Always On display
S pen notes
launcher egl bug
Changelog from v2.9 to v3.0
New Anti Kang
Kernel Jesse Kernel Added Mods For N7 Boot
Full N7 ported ROM
Added Whitepages /identify unsaved numbers
Animation Scaling to .25
Full Reboot Menu Control
Remove high volume warning for headphones
Enabled All apps multiwindow
more stock feel
Note 7 ROM for S7
Let me know if you get any problem in Installing the ROM, we will try to help you as much as we can 🙂
How to – Screen record on OnePlus 7t
OnePlus 7t is one of the most talked phone nowadays. Even though not really a budget phone now, It offers quite a lot of stuff for the price. The large 90-hertz display, the actual usable triple camera setup and the dash charging. All is just making the OnePlus 7T is a great buy. So now that you have bought an excellent phone, let us discuss how to do some basic tasks. One of them is screen recording.
Today we are going to see how you can use this performance to your its maximum by creating video content on it. To do so you will need a screen recorder app to show the activity you are doing. Whether you are making a tutorial for an app or you want to record your PUBG or Fortnite gameplay, this tutorial will help you to record your screen in full HD on your OnePlus 7T. I will be recording a video showing my use of Wikipedia. First, we will show you the easiest method, then we will also show how you can access it and share it. Later we will also show you how you can edit the video you just made.
Today we will see how you can screen record on OnePlus 7t. Along with this we will also see how we can view the video captured by it as well as how to edit it if we want to. So here we go-
Screen Recording on OnePlus 7T
- Go to Playstore and search for AZ Screen recorder or just click here.
- Install it and open it on your OnePlus.
- It will ask for permission, grant it.
- Now you will get a floating circle on the left side of your screen of the 7T. Just press the Red button which has a Video Camera Icon. Refer to the image below-
- Now once it has started, you can do all the stuff you want to show in your video and to stop it, You need to pull down the notification bar and press the stop icon on it.
- Now you will get a pullout with the video, to save it just simply touch the back button on your OnePlus and that’s it.
How to View your Screen Recording on OnePlus 7t
- Go to the gallery
- There should be a folder by name A-Z if not it could be inside the Collections folder.
- Now from here, You can either view it or share it across different platforms like Whatsapp or Youtube.
How to – Edit the screen record on Oneplus 7t
- Go to Playstore and download this app called Quik.
- This app is made by GoPro and I feel like it is the best app to edit any type of video.
- Now select your video and start editing it!
7T is an excellent phone and Screen recording on it is very easy.
Were you able to record the screen of your phone? Let us know in the comment section below 😀
Get Android 9.0 Pie on OnePlus 3/3T with this ROM!
As the title says, A port of Pixel Experience ROM is now available for 3 and 3T. You can get Android 9 on OnePlus 3 or 3T by flashing this port of the Pixel Experience ROM. With the help of this ROM, you will be able to experience the Android 9.0 on your device before the official release. Even though at the launch OnePlus promised to give Android 9.0 to 3/3T users but most of the times the Custom ROMs are lighter and can provide better UX. Talking about this ROM, The Android 9 Pie port for the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T has just been released thanks to the work of XDA Senior Member JagravNaik. This is another port of the Pixel Experience ROM that updates these two devices. The ROM is considered to be in a beta state due to some known issues with NFC and encryption not being supported yet. However, tests have currently shown us that the following works quite well in this early beta release.
- Mobile Data
- Fingerprint Reader
- HW Buttons
- Alert Slider and Gestures
- Sound / Vibration
If you are the Oneplus 3/3T user with TWRP custom recovery then you can easily this Android pie ROM on your phone and enjoy all the new features of the ROM on your phone. Here is a full guide which you can use on your phone and install Android Pie 9.0 on OnePlus 3/3T
Install Pixel Experience on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
Download the ROM – Pixel Experience for 3T
Note – You don’t require GApps for this ROM as all the apps are already included.
Before you flash the ROM, Please make sure you have an unlocked bootloader, with TWRP recovery. Also Please take a Backup of your present files and ensure you have more than 50% battery before proceeding further.
Steps to Install Android Pie on OnePlus 3T
- Download the Android Pie and other files from the Download section and save all the files on your phone’s internal memory.
- Open TWRP Recovery by pressing Volume UP + Power button while turning the phone On.
- In TWRP Go TO Wipe > Advanced Wipe > select Dalvik Cache, Cache, Data and Swipe to wipe from the below of the screen.
- Now, Go to Home in TWRP and select Install Button. Locate the file you downloaded above and swipe to flash.
- Now Reboot the device and you should have successfully installed Android 9 on your OnePlus 3.
The first boot may take longer time than usual.
So were you able to install Android 9 on your OnePlus 3 or OnePlus 3T? Let us know in the comment section below!
How to – Root Moto G5s Plus without PC
Moto G5S plus is an awesome device with some great features and awesome design. The software of the phone is also very fluid and smooth. The software is so simple that you might miss features you get on other phones say Redmi Note 4. So to get the best out of your Android phone here is a tutorial on how to root your Moto g5s Plus without PC or in other words Root Moto G5s Plus.
This tutorial only works for the phones with Nougat installed, once Oreo comes, we will make a tutorial on how to root with Orreo as well.
Downloads for Root Moto G5s Plus-
Root Moto G5s Plus without PC
Step 1 – Go to settings, about and tap the build number repeatdy for 6-7 times. After doing this, you will get a message saying you are a developer.
Step 2 – Now go back to settings and just above about us, you will see Developer options. Go to developer options and toggle on USB debugging.
Step 3 – Switch Off the device.
Also, Read – Logitech X50 Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review!
Step 4- Once switched off, Turn on the device by holding the power button and the volume down button at the same time. Now you will go into fast boot mode. Connect your USB cable to the phone and the other end in the PC.
Step 5 – Now download all the files mentioned above except the App. Now extract the folder named platform-tools-latest-windows to any folder on your PC.
Step 6 – Now rename the twrp file to technokick.img
Step 7 – Now copy the other two files, that is the Maicisk file and the technokick file to the extracted folder.
Step 8 – Now in the folder, Press shift and press right click on your mouse. Now you will see an option called Open Powershell window here. Enter the following code in the window
fastboot devices fastboot flash recovery technokick.img
Step 9 – Now go to TWRP and backup your data. After that go into Wipe, Select format data. Now reboot your phone.
Step 10 – Now you should land on TWRP again. Connect your phone to the PC and copy the Magisk zip file into your internal storage.
Step 11– Now in your phone, Open TWRP, go to install and select Magisk zip file and select swipe to flash.
Step 12 – Now Reboot your system to the system. After you have set up your phone, Install the app, Magisk manager apk on your phone. You can find the link above. After that, your phone should be successfully rooted. Now you have successfully Rooted Moto G5s Plus.
If you are facing any issue in Root Moto G5s Plus, let us know in the comment section below. We would help you to resolve it ASAP.
Source – Dhananjay Bhosale
Search Our Lab!