Looking for the Best custom ROM for OnePlus 3? Well, your search ends here. Today we will be telling you about the Best ROM you can get for your OnePlus 3. We will also tell you how you can install it. So let’s begin!
Resurrection Remix – Best custom ROM for OnePlus 3
Resurrection Remix is based on CM original Remix ROM builds. This creates an excellent combination of performance, customization, power and the newest features, brought directly to your Device. Many things have been added from Mods directly to the ROM.
Some features of the ROM are:-
- Based on Marshmallow
- Navigation bar’s buttons can be customized
- Double tab to sleep on status bar
- Enable/Disable notification count
- Change colour of the icons
- Customize time and date
- Battery Icon
- Network traffic indicator
- Change System Animations
- Recent search bar
- Omni switch
- Lockscreen bottom shortcuts
- Lockscreen wallpaper
- Buttons Backlight Dimmer
- Advanced reboot menu
- Power menu customization
- Task manager
- sound panel
- LongPress Toogles to Enter Settings
- Disable Battery Saver Warning Color
How to Install Resurrection Remix on OnePlus 3
So now that you know how good is this Resurrection Remix ROM, It is the time to install it. For that, you need your OnePlus 3 to be rooted, to know how to do it just visit How to root OnePlus 3 or view this video.
ROM – http://bit.ly/28NSUuU
SuperSU – http://bit.ly/28KfHG6
Steps – Best custom ROM for OnePlus 3
- Download the files mentioned above and store them in the internal storage of your OnePlus 3.
- Boot your OnePlus 3 in revery mode by pressing volume down and power button at the same time(while switched off).
- Now Tap on Wipe and Wipe to Factory reset. This will wipe all you data.
- Now go back to the main screen of TWRP main screen. Tap Install and select the Ressurection Remix file from the list. Now swipe to confirm flash.
- Once completed, go back to the main screen and tap install. Now select the gapps file and swipe to flash the file.
- Now wipe cache/Dalvik from TWRP itself.
- Now tap reboot and then select System.
Now your new ROM should boot. As this will be the first boot, It will take a while so don’t panic 🙂
Your phone should now be successfully running the Ressurection Remix ROM.