So Finally, Samsung is rolling out the marshmallow update on the Samsung Galaxy S6, Today we will tell you, When will the Samsung galaxy S6 will get marshmallow update in Australia.
Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy S6 Australia
Currently, Samsung is releasing Marshmallow update for the following countries –
This is the official list published by Samsung International. In the Blog post, Samsung mentioned that countries including Australia, New Zealand will get the update in the first week of April that is around 1/04/2016 – 07/04/2016. It may take a week further to show the update notification on your phone as the update is rolled out in batches.
Here are some features of the new Touchwiz on Marshmallow-
Improved System Apps – Apps like dialer, messenger, themes, Gallery etc are now much cleaner and bug-free, they open in a snap and are completely bug-free, The users on marshmallow were facing some frame drops on the Lollipop version which now seems to be fixed.
- Additional quick settings toggles for Private Mode in the status bar.
- New emoji characters (Android 6.0.1 brought more than 200 to Nexus users).
- Improved visibility of notification panel icons.
- When a fingerprint isn’t recognized, you will only get vibration feedback.
- A new ‘Install overnight’ option that will let you install an update at night between the hours of 2 to 5 AM.
- Changes to the Galaxy S6 Edge panel.
You can also check out this video –
Read More here about Marshmallow S6 Australia Update
1 thought on “Marshmallow Australia update Samsung Galaxy S6”
Hi Nishant, great work and thanks for the inf, but this list you speak of where can one view it?