Huawei is one of the biggest smartphone vendor in world with almost 39% market share in Chine. Huawei recently launched their budget segment device, Honor Holly. It was termed as a phone for everyone and indeed it is. honor holly comes with a 5″ 720p display. It comes with MT6582 processor coupled with Mali 400 GPU. I was checking the feedback section and I saw a lot of requests on how to root Huawei Honor holly So today I am. I will tell you the most simple and convenient way on how you can root your Huawei Honor Holly.
Root Huawei Honor Holly
I searched a lot on the internet and I hardly found any tutorial. So I called one of my buddy who has Huawei Honor Holly and we spend hours on trying to root it and we finally were successful. So this may seem a little difficult but believe me it is damn simple.
- Download all the files from the link given below (first one).
- Now install the apps and driver in the following series. [This is important]ADB Installer 1.4.2Handset_WinDriver_1.00.00.31
- On your honor holly, turn on USB debuging(Click here to know how you can turn USB debuging on).
- Connect to your PC via USB cable.
- Bring down the notification panel and click on the USB icon
- After selecting storage mode Do not tap on Mount the storage as USB button which is at the bottom of the screen. Doing this will make your memory card unavailable and the root process will also fail.
- Open the iRoot on your PC and let it detect your phone. Make sure you have an active internet connection, so that it can download the drivers and install it automatically. This causes you an additional download of about 30 MB.
- Now iRoot will be installing some apps on your phone, just ignore them.
- You now would see a green button saying root iRoot. Click on it. (Make sure the phone is fully charged and you have UPS backup on your computer. The phone should not be interrupted once the process is started)
- Wait for 2 mins now and don’t do anything. The phone will restart after the process is completed. You can see the ongoing status on iRoot itself.
- Now the process should be completed, you would see a green screen on iRoot saying the rooting is successful. ( If you don’t see that then comment below, I am always available and would definitely reply back.
- Now what? Enjoy your phone!
Here is a screenshot of Honor Holly-
If you are facing any problem then please comment below. 🙂