This is a lightest Touchwiz ROM available for Samsung Galaxy S6. The Ui seems to be beautiful as well as very responsive. With just 600MB in size it is the most detoxed ROM you will find for this phone. This Custom ROM works on Every Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge including G92xF, G92xI, G92xT, G92xK, G92xL, G92xS and G92xw8. The overall ROM feels smooth and responsive. Except battery everything seems fine till now. The ROM is based on the latest Samsung Stock G925I DVU1BOF4 Lollipop 5.0.2 firmware (Base build date: 4-JUN-2015). It also has a bunch of MODS which are given below.
- 5-Way Reboot Menu.
- Removed High volume warning message.
- Removed Increasing Ringtone.
- All 3 animation speeds at 0.5 at default.
- Fixed ColorFade Memory leak.
- Optional: Remove ongoing keyboard switcher notification.
- Optional: 3Minit battery MOD.
- Optional: Center Clock.
- Optional: Modded Samsung Camera app to run even on low battery.
- Optional: Modded Samsung Messages app (to disable SMS -> MMS auto conversion.
- Optional: Disable Scrolling cache (smoother scrolling when content is for the 1st time on your screen, but a bit less smoother after the first time).
All the standard features of Stock Android are working, so it’s nearly even light as an AOSP ROM but then with the TouchWiz launcher, SystemUI & some Samsung apps. ROM still includes the original Samsung Keyboard, Gallery, Camera, Dialer, Messages, Music, Alarm & Calculator apps. In comparison to the stock firmware, The ROM has 1.5GB less bloatware. Also the latest SuperSu & BusyBox binary’s are integrated. This ROm supports Native call recodring.
How To Install
– Make sure you’re on an recent Bootloader & Firmware
– Copy the ROM zip file to your internal of your Phone
– Do a Data/Factory reset first in your recovery
– Start the installation
– Enjoy the Rom!
Download – Click here to download
Source | Thanks to @g.lewarne
9 thoughts on “Best Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge – XtreStoLite”
Great ROM, thanks 🙂
does it work in a galaxy s6 edge sm-925v ?
Yes it does 🙂
Thank u Nishant. One more question: Can I install it using Flashfire ?
It can be flashed from Flashfire but Recovery is recommended over it. Keep Visiting!
can i flash this on s6 SMG920I running lollipop 5.0.2 ?
Yes you can 🙂
Hello admin, can you help me? my phone model SM-G925W8 model. it is compatible with my model first. if it is compatible How do I install it from twrp is loaded. you said a 600 MB but I have it down to 490 MB. please admin can you please help urgent