The newest midranger offering from Samsung is the M31. This device features an Amoled display along with a massive 6000mAh battery and not to mention the quad-camera set. The other thing that this phone excels at is the performance. With the new 10nm Exynos 9611 chip , it packs a solid punch to run any game out there in decent settings. It also has capabilities to record the gameplay in M31 as well as Screen record it.
Today we are going to see how you can use this performance to your its maximum by creating video content on it. To do so you will need a screen recorder app to show the activity you are doing. Whether you are making a tutorial for an app or you want to record your PUBG or Fortnite gameplay, this tutorial will help you to record your screen in full HD on yoursM31. I will be recording a video of my PUBG gameplay.
Screen Record on Samsung M31
- Go to Playstore and search for AZ Screen recorder or just click here.
- Install it and open it on your phone.
- It will ask for permission, grant it.
- Now you will get a floating circle on the left side of your screen of the M31. Just press the Red button which has a Video Camera Icon. Refer to the image below-
- Now once it has started, you can do all the stuff you want to show in your video and to stop it, You need to pull down the notification bar and press the stop icon on it.
- Now you will get a pullout with the video, to save it just simply touch the back button on your phone and that’s it.
How to View your Screen Record on Samsung M31
- Go to the gallery
- There should be a folder by name A-Z if not it could be inside the Collections folder.
- Now from here, You can either view it or share it across different platforms like Whatsapp or Youtube.
How to – Edit the Screen Record on Samsung M31
- Go to Playstore and download this app called Quik.
- This app is made by GoPro and I feel like it is the best app to edit any type of video.
- Now select your video and start editing it!