Xiaomi has launched this shocker of a phone in the Indian market. A phone with Snapdragon 845 and 6GB of RAM at a price of 21,000. It is really a great phone with a smooth fluid experience. We all know how to take a screenshot but what if you want to record Screen on Poco F1. Well, today we will show you how to Record Screen or Screen Record on Poco F1. There can be multiple ways to screen record on your Poco F1. Today, We will tell you the best of them. So the only prerequisite you require is an Internet connection to download the app. That’s It!
How to Screen Record on Poco F1!
Methods to Screen Record on Xiaomi Poco F1
- Go to Playstore and search for AZ Screen recorder or just click here.
- Install it and open it on your phone.
- It will ask for permission, grant it.
- Now you will get a floating circle on the left side of your screen of the Poco F1. Just press the Red button which has a Video Camera Icon. Refer to the image below-
- Now once it has started, you can do all the stuff you want to show in your video and to stop it, You need to pull down the notification bar and press the stop icon on it.
- Now you will get a pullout with the video, to save it just simply touch the back button on your Poco F1 and that’s it.
This was the easiest and simplest method to screen record on your mobile device. If you still have any queries, let us know in the comment section below 🙂
The Xiaomi Poco F1 is a 6.18″ phone with a 1080x2246p resolution display. The Snapdragon 845 is paired with 6/8GB of RAM and 64/256GB of storage. The main camera is 12+5MP and the selfie camera is 20MP. The battery has a 4000mAh capacity.