The Samsung Galaxy S8 is the best phone ever by Samsung. The Galaxy S8 looks stunning at the same time it has the best performance in the market. The device comes in two variants, the first one runs on Exynos 8895 SoC with the Mali-G71 MP8 GPU. While the other variant is powered by Qualcomm’s best, Snapdragon 835 and an Adreno 540 GPU. After the blunder caused by the Note 7’s battery issues, Samsung played safe and opted a 3,000 mAh battery for the Galaxy S8 and 3,500 mAh for the Galaxy S8 Plus. In spite of having a low capacity, on an average, the device gives 5 hours of Screen on time. I know, we have to tell you the solution of your S8 overheating while charging, just hold on!
However, there are complaints from users that their Samsung Galaxy S8 overheats while charging. This isn’t a rare problem, nowadays many people face this issue on almost all devices. The problem can be solved easily by following some easy steps.
Also Read – HyperX Cloud Drone Review!
How to – Fix Samsung Galaxy S8 overheating while charging
- Using the stock charger provided by the company. The charger provided by Samsung with the device should be only used for charging the device. The charger is of high quality and will last long. However, if it gets spoilt please make sure you get a new Original charger from a Samsung Store. Using different chargers tend to mess up with the battery which will end up S8 overheating while charging.
- Keeping the device idle while charging. You might think using the device won’t cause harm to it. But you maybe wrong, when you use the device while its charging it might consume more energy which will end up heating the device. More the apps you use more stress is given to the device. So by not using your phone while charging, you can prevent S8 overheating while charging.
- Enable flight mode when charging. Flight mode will disable all the networks of the device which will clear off most of the load given to the device. This will make the S9 charger faster and will reduce heating too.
- Using a different USB Cable. After few months many people face this issue. Their USB Cable either stops working or doesn’t charge properly. You can borrow a USB from a friend and test it on your phone. If the device isn’t overheating now, you can buy a new one and you’re good to go!
- Uninstalling unnecessary apps. Apps which you don’t use still run in the background, these put unnecessary load and results in overheating the device.
Till now you should have got the solution of your S8 overheating while charging. If not then comment below and we will try our best to make your phone back to normal.
Use Google Search instead of Bing on Microsoft Edge
Indeed Microsoft has made a great piece of software, Microsoft edge is really a browser of 2015, It is fast, supports latest platform and is simple and user-friendly. Microsoft edge comes with Bing as a homepage as well as it is the default search, that means that whenever you type a search query in the address bar, it searches on Bing and not on Google. Even though Bing is not that bad but if someone uses multiple platforms of google, he would be using Google, So today I will tell you a simple procedure by which you use Google Search in Microsoft Edge’s Address Bar.
Use Google Search instead of Bing on Microsoft Edge’s Address Bar
Nowadays every browser use Open Search, It enables users to search from the browser’s address bar on your selected default search engine, so we would just be replacing the default search engine, which is Bing in this case to Google. So here are the steps.
- Open the latest version of Microsoft Edge.
- Click the three dots on the extreme right of the address bar.
- You will get a menu, click on “Settings”
- Once in Setting, On the left bar, CLick on Privacy, search and services. Scroll down and you will find an option called “Address bar and search“, Click it.
- then scroll below, In the Search engine used in the address bar, toggle where it is written Bing and change it to Google.
That is it, Now whenever you will type any search query on the address bar, it will be searched on google and not on Bing.
Have something to add to the story? Comment down below!
Fix Charging issues on Galaxy A50
Galaxy A50 is one of the best mid-rangers out there. With a 6.4-inch super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. It comes with Android 9.0 out of the box though it can be upgraded to Android 10. Samsung always fits the phone with the best hardware available on smartphones. When we reviewed the A50, we termed it as the Best Samsung midranger you can get. Recently, our A50 was starting to get some troubles charging and today it completely stopped charging. When searched online we found that many other users were also facing the same issue. We were able to get a solution and today we will be sharing how to fix the Charging issues on Galaxy A50.
There is no simple solution that works for all. You would have to go through all the solutions to see which one works for you.
Method 1 – Restart the phone – Charging issues on Galaxy A50
Well, this might sound simple but the One UI of Samsung could have a couple of bugs. I have gone through many situations where things like camera stopped working and with just a restart it starts working again. So one of the best options you have is to just go ahead and do a restart. When you restart your A50, it will first stop all the running operations including the ones stopping you from charging. When the phone is again turned on, all the tasks start from the startup position which hence clears the error that might be coming.
Method 2 – Update the phone – Charging issues on Galaxy A50
As said above, charging issues often occur because of the software. If your phone is still turned on, check if your phone has any pending update. If yes, then update it. This is the basic options that one must go through if their phone is not charging.
Method 3 – Charge while switched off
If your phone is not getting charged while it is on, try to charge it while it is switched off. This actually worked for a lot of people and could work for you as well. Sometimes the wall charger is not able to provide sufficient voltage to charge. As the phone requires energy to run, If the voltage is not enough, It will just not accept the charge. The best way to check this is by charging while the phone is switched off. If it is able to charge, then maybe try using a different wall outlet. You can also wait for some time as it is possible that the grid is doing some technical work because of which the voltage is low. By this time, you should have a reason as to why your phone was not charging. If not then continue reading below 🙂
Method 4 – Change the Adapter/ Cable
This may sound obvious but the culprit could be your adapter or the cable. To be honest, the quality of the Samsung cables is not that great. Mine got frayed within two years of us so there is a high possibility that your adapter or the cable is the root cause of your phone not charging. Here is the link to a good USB – C cable which is compatible with your phone.
Method 5 – The USB – C Port
With time often the USB – C port gets a lot of lint stored up in it. As the phone is always kept in our pocket, it pickups up little garbage from our pockets. To clean this, you can try blowing air onto your USB C port. If you are certain that the port is clean but it is still not working, it might just be that the port is damaged. For this, you can either go to Samsung service centre. You can locate a nearby store from here or if you are someone who likes to tinker with stuff, maybe try to replace it by yourself. You can get a full daughterboard for less than 5$ from Aliexpress.
How to – Screen Record on Samsung M31 Record Gameplay!
The newest midranger offering from Samsung is the M31. This device features an Amoled display along with a massive 6000mAh battery and not to mention the quad-camera set. The other thing that this phone excels at is the performance. With the new 10nm Exynos 9611 chip , it packs a solid punch to run any game out there in decent settings. It also has capabilities to record the gameplay in M31 as well as Screen record it.
Today we are going to see how you can use this performance to your its maximum by creating video content on it. To do so you will need a screen recorder app to show the activity you are doing. Whether you are making a tutorial for an app or you want to record your PUBG or Fortnite gameplay, this tutorial will help you to record your screen in full HD on yoursM31. I will be recording a video of my PUBG gameplay.
Screen Record on Samsung M31
- Go to Playstore and search for AZ Screen recorder or just click here.
- Install it and open it on your phone.
- It will ask for permission, grant it.
- Now you will get a floating circle on the left side of your screen of the M31. Just press the Red button which has a Video Camera Icon. Refer to the image below-
- Now once it has started, you can do all the stuff you want to show in your video and to stop it, You need to pull down the notification bar and press the stop icon on it.
- Now you will get a pullout with the video, to save it just simply touch the back button on your phone and that’s it.
How to View your Screen Record on Samsung M31
- Go to the gallery
- There should be a folder by name A-Z if not it could be inside the Collections folder.
- Now from here, You can either view it or share it across different platforms like Whatsapp or Youtube.
How to – Edit the Screen Record on Samsung M31
- Go to Playstore and download this app called Quik.
- This app is made by GoPro and I feel like it is the best app to edit any type of video.
- Now select your video and start editing it!
Search Our Lab!